With daily updates coming from both County and State officials, check in here for the most up to date experiences we can offer.
WHEN VISITING, WHAT TO EXPECT
- At this time, each guest is required to order a full meal when visiting. Until Santa Barbara County enters into Stage 3 of reopening, we must act as a dine in restaurant. You can find information on our food requirement here.
- Your food and wine purchases for your visit must be made in advance when booking your reservation. If you would like to purchase additional wine when on-site, you are welcome to.
- All visitors must have a scheduled appointment, and we will not take walk-ins at this time. This is to help insure the safety of our guests. Reservations must be made with 48 hour advance notice.
- Reservations will be limited to 90 minutes to allow sufficient time for sanitation between guests.
- Groups will be limited to no more than six guests.
- Masks will be required upon entry, as well as in common areas. Your mask may be removed once you are seated.
- Seating will be indoors with our doors open, as well as in our courtyard overlooking our beautiful vineyard. So please dress accordingly and be prepared with sun protection if necessary.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or have had exposure to someone with symptoms, that you notify our tasting room prior to arrival. We will happily reschedule your appointment.
These practices will undoubtedly evolve with time. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate the new rules and expectations in order to stay in compliance and be able to continue to host guests.
Appointments are taken from 10:30 am to 3:30pm.
HOW TO BOOK
Join us for wine and food at our beautiful estate, where each guest will enjoy a full meal and wine. Additional bottles or glasses may be purchased once on-site.
Reservations must be made with 48 hour advance notice.
Food Selections: * Please note, our food menu is not customizable. We can only accommodate for food allergies*
Grilled veggies, avocado and herb cream cheese, with a small mixed greens salad & balsamic dressing.
Turkey, grilled veggies and herb cream cheese, with a small mixed greens salad with balsamic dressing.
Apple, Chicken and Walnut Salad
Apple & walnut salad with chicken, red onion, celery, blue cheese crumble, cider vinaigrette dressing.
$16 per person for food plus wine | All reservations are limited to 90 minutes to allow sufficient time for sanitation between guests.